Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Amber and Keith :: Married!

So you got a little sneak peak at part of the awesomeness that was Amber and Keith's wedding when I posted a few of their photobooth pics from a few weeks ago. And now, it's time to show you a few more images from their wedding day. You may want to grab some popcorn and cup of hot coco.... I had such a hard time narrowing down, so I may have gotten a bit photo happy. But can you blame me???

The fabulous Philip Johnson Salon and Spa.










Keith's mom was so adorable.... when she saw him in his tux, she couldn't hold back the emotion.


I think it goes without saying, but Amber is pretty fabulous. Wouldn't you agree?


A supercute ring bearer who successfully made it down the aisle in record time :)


The both used their candles from their first communion to light their unity candle, which I thought was pretty special. My Jon grabbed this shot. He's so great :).


Married!


Amber and Keith's wedding took place in mid-October on one of the only non-rainy days the entire month. Other than being a smidge chilly, it was pretty much the perfect day.


Amber.
Breath-taking.
Need I say more?


And then, Amber busted out the hula hoops. That's right... hula hoops. I dig it.




This photo of Keith makes me smile. Totally him :). These guys were such good sports and if I would have asked them to do cartwheels across the pond, I think they would have done it. I heart an easy-going wedding party.


As I was culling through all of their wedding photos, I came across this one and just fell in love. I was chatting with my album designer and I told her "I just can't wait to send you this wedding... you're going to LOVE it!"


Oh yeah, if I could do my wedding all over again, one of the things I'd definitely do is wear this veil. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.


The bling


I heart them.


When Amber asked me if we'd have time to take some photos of them at home, I thought that was a fantastic idea.


At the reception, something really wonderful happened. I mean really truly life-changingly wonderful. After all the speeches and toasts had been given, the microphone was passed to Amber and she stood up. She had asked Keith what he wanted for his birthday, which fell during the week they were on their honeymoon... and he, without hesitation said ice cream. So, Amber hired Coldstone to bring out a marble slab, ice cream, and an amazing array of toppings. His reaction was priceless. He jumped right up, hugged her, kissed her, smiled like his face was about to explode, and ran right over to the ice cream.


Keith was unbelievably excited... and that may be putting it lightly. As he walked over to the ice cream station, he just kept on saying, "this is the best day of my life!"


Yes, that's Keith making his own Birthday Cake Re-mix. A dream come true.


Amber's ring was so sparkly it was blinding. check it out....
Ok, so maybe this deserves a little explanation....Jon grabbed this shot just in the nick of time. Amber was showing off her ring when one of the guests was taking a photo. My genius husband clicked the shutter at just the same time and viola...


I love seeing past and future clients at weddings! The lovely Lindsay (of Lindsay and Patrick, who were married earlier this year). Lindsay coordinated things just perfectly that day.


And Peggy and McGraw, who's wedding I'm so looking forward to shooting in 2010.


Even more photos from this fab wedding on facebook.

Amber and Keith, thank you so much for making us feel like part of the family during your wedding. We're so lucky to have been able to witness your wedding day, and better yet, to call you friends.

5 comments:

brit said...

Great shots, Lisa! Love the angles you guys captured!

renee said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! lisa, i am in awe...and continually amazed.

Clary said...

Those hula hoop shots are awesome, love Amber rocking them out even in her viel!!

Michelle Ross said...

WOW! The bride is breathtaking! Beautiful!

cloverstl said...

Amber and her sister are AMAZING! Can't believe I just ran across this! LOVE the shots, and a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Though wouldn't expect anything less for Amber! The Coldstone idea is genius!