Friday, November 20, 2009

Peggy and McGraw :: Engaged

Here are just a few reasons why I love my job:


1. I get to work in my pajamas (unless I'm meeting with a client.... in which case, pajamas would be entirely inappropriate)
2. I feel alive when I'm behind the camera.
3. I have the chance to work with people like Peggy and McGraw.

When I met Peggy and McGraw for coffee to talk about their wedding, they made me smile. Sure, I smile a lot... I'm a happy girl. But I smiled a big, contented, genuinely joyful smile. It wasn't just the witty banter between the two of them, or the fact that McGraw tried a venti pumpkin spice latte for the first time on Peggy's referral, or even the vision they had for their wedding day. They told me they had complete trust in my artistic ability and wanted to give me free reign to be as creative as I wanted to be with their photos. And they really meant it. I was the artist they wanted to hire and they wanted to let me do what I do best. And that, my friends, was music to my ears :).



Peggy, you look incredible.




Love this.








Love them here. McGraw suggested this location and it was perfection.


It happens every time I meet a couple about to get married... it starts off innocently enough like this


...And ends up like this.


Peggy's ring is ah-mazing with a capital AH.




From what I hear, this is a pretty common pose:)


I'm so looking forward to your wedding, Peggy and McGraw. I've already got a couple of ideas buzzing around my head that I can't wait to show you.


Even more on Facebook.





3 comments:

brit said...

Lisa - these are great! The lighting is fantastic and I love that you love shooting in the afternoon/evening when the sun is setting.

Michelle Ross said...

I love these! And I love her style, too.... yummy boots!

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.hhservices.net/ - propecia price
This hair loss solution comes in pill form, and is to be taken daily.
[url=http://www.hhservices.net/]propecia hair loss[/url]

There are some side effects associated with Propecia.
buy propecia

Everyone has seen the Just for Men or Rogaine ads on television sometime throughout their life, but do these products really work? I'm here to tell you today about a product that DOES work and HAS helped thousands of individuals regain their hair and confidence.