Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Avery and Greta :: Twins!

When Kendall and I first chatted over the phone about photography, Kendall was still pregnant. She had called to inquire about newborn photography, and I was so elated when she said she was expecting not one, but TWO sweet baby girls! This is the first time I've had the pleasure of photographing twins and I loved every minute of it!

And now, meet Miss Avery and Miss Greta :).





These little eight-day-old girls were the picture of serenity. There was hardly a peep throughout the entire shoot


Can you believe she had twins -TWINS!- just eight days before this photo was taken?? Seriously, Kendall, you're gorgeous.


Holding hands already. I have a feeling they're going to be bffs.






Pretty much my favorite photo of the day.






Kendall had an Etsy seller make her girls these adorable hats.




3 comments:

brit said...

AH-dorable!!

Lauren Scannell said...

My little niece's name is Avery! Such an adorable name! Great photos!

Clary said...

Aww!! Twins! I love this and that last shot of the dog:)