Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Need Inspiration?

When I got married almost six years ago, I planned my wedding based on what I knew about weddings... which was all gleaned from weddings I had attended or episodes of "A Wedding Story" I had watched on TLC. I WISH WISH WISH I had done a little more research on what was available, but I just didn't have the time... or so I thought. More so now than 6 years ago, an overwhelming amount of resources are available literally at your fingertips. Blog, websites, and message boards provide an amazing wealth of information for all things wedding.

So, even though my wedding has come and gone, I'm still addicted to wedding sites, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites :).

Style Me Pretty
www.stylemepretty.com

(from the Style Me Pretty website) All About Style Me Pretty
Style Me Pretty is a style savvy wedding resource devoted to the modern bride. We cover everything from gorgeous real weddings to up and coming vendors and seasoned pros in the invitation, floral, fashion and photography industries. We feature only the most chic and style centric wedding related content, continually discovering new and brilliantly talented vendors, brides with an eye for all things gorgeous, and the personal loves of editor, Abby Larson.

Wedding Bee
www.weddingbee.com
Another site I could peruse for days on end... Wedding Bee has a host of brides-to-bee's who blog about their wedding planning journeys and provide valueable tips and resources. And you might just recognize the newest Bee, Miss Argyle. She's one of my fantastic clients and is a wedding planning genius :).

Green Wedding Shoes
www.greenweddingshoes.com
I know, I know, this site showcases Southern California wedding style... but it's one of the most beautiful places in the world with, in turn, some of the most beautiful weddings on the planet. Great details and great photos.

The Bride's Cafe
www.thebridescafe.com
Another lovely blog to garner lovely wedding inspiration... and to top it off, the coffee foam art in the header looks so good I can almost smell a tasty caffeinated concoction.


What about you? What are your favorite wedding sites for information on all things weddings?

1 comment:

brit said...

Thanks for the love lady!