Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello :: Goodbye

In the last week, I think I've been up past 2am more days than not. While I clearly define myself as a night owl and NOT a morning person, I have to admit that not sleeping at least 6 hours a night has left me a bit -or a LOT- exhausted. What was I doing until the wee hours of the morning, you may ask.

I can't wait to tell you! I've been working on THIS. After months of prep work and consultations and testing and long long nights that became early early morning, I am so excited to tell you all I have a brand new and absolutely improved blog and it's finally LIVE!!!!

Check it out here:
www.lisahesselphotography.com/blog

While you're there, you'll notice new colors, new fonts, a totally redefined look. My new logo and branding, which I am head-over-heels in LOVE with, is featured on my new blog as well as my new website. Oh yes, you heard that right... I have a new website as well! You can find it at the same URL as my previous site, but the design is a far cry from my previous look. You can take a gander at www.lisahesselphotography.com

During this redesign and rebranding process, I've had the opportunity to work with the amazing team at Second Street Creative ... and if you're looking for a designer for any project, I highly recommend chatting it up with Ryan because he's a genius. GENIUS, I tell you! Look for a full recap and theory of rebranding and my new logo soon on the new blog.

If you've subscribed to my blog with an RSS reader, be sure to add my new blog to your feeds because this one won't be updated from now on :). Of course, this older blog will live on here at this URL, but for everything new and updated, be sure go to the new blog.

So head on over and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear to your thoughts :). And while you're there, be sure to check out Rachel and Dave's engagement session.
Photobucket

No comments: